The important fact is that 50% of an amalgam filling is composed of mercury, a heavy metal and neurotoxin to the body.
Neurodegeneration — the Mercury-Alzheimer’s Connection
The toxic effect of mercury acts to modify certain critical proteins and inhibit important
enzyme production in your body. Symptoms of acute mercury inhalation or digestion can show signs of the following: respiratory illness, bronchitis, fever, kidney damage, slight memory loss, and headaches. The effects of having mercury compounds chronically
delivered into the body, however, are far more significant. Chronic exposure can lead to
serious health ailments, including but not limited to: damages to your central nervous
system, effecting motor functions and cognitive processes, skin disease, an increase in blood pressure, and tachycardia.
Children are far more sensitive to the effects of heavy metals, and are in much greater
danger than the adults. A minute amount of any heavy metal, such as mercury, in growing children and teenagers can cause serious health risks to their young body. As more of the scientific literature sheds light on the harm of mercury exposure to the body via the teeth, it is highly recommended that no one, particularly children and teenagers, should have mercury amalgam (silver) fillings placed in their teeth.
Mercury Silver Fillings
Mercury amalgam silver fillings are highly hazardous to your health. This is due to the fact that poisonous mercury
vapor is continuously being released from your
fillings and stored in the your tissues.
Studies have shown that over time, your amalgam fillings do release mercury into your body. As expected, the longer such fillings are left in your mouth, the higher the amount of mercury is being released. Studies also have shown that mercury vapor is released every time you chew, thereby increasing the mercury deposit levels in your bodies’ tissues.
Unfortunately the American Dental Association’s (ADA) support of amalgam (mercury) fillings continues to deceive the public by not heading to the warnings of the above mentioned hazardous facts, continuing to allow the use of mercury-contaminated fillings to be considered a safe method for dentistry.
Even though all over European Union, Canada, Asia, and many other developing countries whose health authorities can read and write, the use of mercury amalgam (silver) fillings has been banned and stopped. But not in the United States! How anyone, in their right mind, could possibly still push and believe that releases of any amount of highly poisonous mercury vapor is safe, that is just criminal and unconscionable.
It is scientifically proven for many years now, that mercury is the most poisonous naturally occurring, non-radioactive, substance on our planet Earth. Mercury is far more toxic than any of the other heavy metals, such as: Arsenic, Lead, Beryllium, Cadmium and Hexavalent Chromium.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), there is NO safe level of mercury!!! That is right, there is no “good or safe level” for mercury use.
The American Dental Association (ADA) continues to perpetuate the myth and the deception that amalgam silver and mercury are safe, also trying very hard to prevent mercury free holistic dentists from discussing this topic with their patients.
Those dentist supporters of amalgam silver fillings and mercury fillings tell their patients that mercury free holistic dentists are quacks, because if the ADA says amalgams are safe fillings, they must be safe and you should not worry about it!
But American Dental Association (ADA) are very careful not to ever call it amalgam silver fillings and mercury fillings, even though 50% of an amalgam filling is composed of poisonous mercury.
Once you fully have the grasp of the facts mentioned, and realized that there is no such thing, as a safe level of mercury, and why amalgam fillings are so hazardous, you should act immediately to remove any and all amalgam mercury silver fillings from your mouth.
American Dental Association (ADA) the organized dentistry in the U.S.A. as well as National Institutes of Health (NIH) and U.S. Health Department are still pushing the use of mercury-amalgam fillings as a safe poisonous heavy metal for children and adults in the United States. Yet the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) has come to an entirely opposite, but accurate scientific conclusions regarding mercury.
Dentists are instructed by the U.S. Health Department not to touch mercury-amalgam with bare hands and also extracted amalgam mercury-fillings from patient’s mouth cannot be disposed of in landfills, because it is illegal, due to the fact that it is hazardous to the environment, how in the hell could putting this highly poisonous mercury-amalgam in childrens’ mouths and adults be safe?
According to Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA):
“High mercury exposure results in permanent nervous system and kidney damage.”
United States Department of Labor
Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
200 Constitution Avenue
Washington, D.C. 20210
Toll Free: 1-800-321-6742
United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
200 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20201
Toll Free: 1-877-696-6775
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
9000 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, Maryland 20892
Please pass this article on to your family, friends and loved ones and warn them of the facts about amalgam silver and mercury fillings.
Call us today to make an appointment and rid your body of this highly poisonous heavy metal.
Dr. Elmira Gadol, DMD
277 West End Ave. Suite # 1C
Entrance From 73rd Street,
New York, NY 10023
Make an appointment today… We shall give you many reasons to enjoy having a healthy and long lasting smile!
Affordable patient financing is available and will be provided through independent financing with a flexible program designed to approve more of our patients dental care needs.